Banner Student Module
Information About Classes
Run a roster or get details about a specific course or a group of courses -- meeting times, prerequisites, waitlist, etc.
Class List (Roster)
- SFASLST is a viewable class roster -- a list of students registered for a given CRN.
- SWRSLST is a printable class roster.
- sf-score-roster is an Ad Hoc roster report which includes the students' placement test scores.
- SWRRSTR is a roster which can be downloaded into Excel.
Course CRN, Meeting Times, Enrollment
- SWASECQ provides a way to look up details about a course (including enrollment) based on the class title or other information.
- SSASECT gives all details about a given CRN: enrollment, instructor, meeting times, active/cancelled status, waitlist information, and more.
- SWRSELD provides a detailed list of classes along with enrollment, instructors, and locations for a department or group of classes.
- SWRWLRP provides a list of students who have been automatically moved from "waitlist" status into specified subject area classes during a specified time period.
- SSASECT shows waitlist numbers for a single CRN, on the Enrollment tab.
- SFASLST lists students who registered or are on the waitlist for a single CRN.
Prerequisites and Restrictions
- SSAPREQ shows prerequisites and test score restrictions for a given course.
- SSARRES shows any restrictions to registration for a given course.
- SWRTRKM and SWRTRKR show whether students registered for a given CRN have met the prerequisite for that course.
Fees and Deadlines
- SSADETL shows class fees, degree program attributes, and what department budget (FOAP) is associated with the class.
- SSAACCL shows drop deadlines for a given CRN.
Last update 7/2018.