What this Banner page helps you do: With FWRBTFR, you can view budget transfer information for your department by Fund number and Organization code. This report displays the Journal Number (Document #), Date, Credit/Debit Amount, FOAP, and Description.
- From the Direct Access prompt, type FWRBTFR and press Enter.
- Click the Go button.
- Click the Next Section icon to get to the parameter values.
Type in each parameter value. See example below.
Parameters Values 01 Fiscal Year Enter fiscal year in two digits, for example 03. 01 Fiscal Year Enter fiscal year in two digits, for example 03. 02 Begin Date Enter the beginning date for your report. 03 End Date Enter the ending date for your report. 04 Fund Code Enter your Fund code. Do not leave this field blank. Otherwise you'll get a very long list of budget transfers for the entire college. 05 Orgn Code Enter your Organization code. Do not leave this field blank. Otherwise you'll get a very long list of budget transfers for the entire college. 06 Acct. Code Enter the Account Code if you're interested in a specific code. Or leave blank for all Accounts (such as 03010, 03030, 07100, etc...) 07 Prog Code Enter your Program Code. Recommendation: Leave blank for all Program Codes.
- Click Next Section to go to the Submission Block at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Save button. This generates your report and sends it to the Banner Report Viewer.
- In your computer's web browser, open this URL: https://intranet.pcc.edu/pccapps/bannerreports/default.cfm?Type=Gn. In the user name box, type your login (e.g. jsmith)
- Leave the Report Name box blank, and click the button. You'll see a "Building List" message, then a list of the files you have generated in Banner within the last few days will appear.
- Choose Landscape format for this report by clicking on the blue button under the "L" column for your report.
- Your FWRBDTA report will be displayed on screen. From the "File" menu, choose "Print."
- Return to Banner by clicking Alt/Tab or clicking on the Banner icon in the task bar.
- Click the Start Over button to return to the top of the screen and generate another report.
- To exit, click the Exit button.