FWRREQU is a helpful report for monitoring the status of Requisitions associated with a given Banner-user. This pdf report shows details about all Requisitions created by a particular Banner-user over a specified period of time.
- requisition numbers
- vendor name
- whether the document was completed and approved
- approval date
- PO number, PO approval date, PO print date
- PO comments
- From the main Banner Menu page, type FWRREQU, then press Enter.
- Click the Go button.
- Click Next Section or click into the first empty field under the Values heading.
- Type in each parameter value.
- When you have entered the Parameter Values, click into Submission Section and check the box next to 'Save Parameter Set As.'
- Click Save. This generates the report and sends it to the Banner Report Viewer.
- Open to view and/or print your report.
- To exit FWRREQU, click on the Exit icon.
|Parameter||Optional or Required||Values|
|01||Banner User Account|
|Enter the starting date range for the list of requisitions. Recommendation: Enter beginning date of fiscal year; |
|Enter the ending date range for the list of requisitions. Recommendation: Enter ending date of fiscal year; |