Using the Banner page GUASYST, you can determine if a person is identified in Banner as a student, employee, financial aid recipient, and/or a vendor with PCC. "Checked" boxes indicate which areas this person is identified under in Banner (i.e as a Student, Employee, Vendor, etc.).
- From the Banner Main Menu, type in GUASYST, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Type in the person's G Number.
- If you don't know their G Number, you can look it up from here. (See ID Search Tips).
Now you can view the information.
- To look up another person, click on the Start Over button and enter another G Number.
- To exit GUASYST, click on the Exit icon.