Banner Combined Population Selection -- GWRPLST (Demographic List)
GWRPLST creates a list of students, along with details about each student, from a Population Selection you have previously created. A download-friendly version of the report is also created. The report includes names, G numbers, addresses, phone numbers, majors at time of enrollment, and demographic information.
Please note that the major codes listed on the GWRPLST report indicate the declared major at time of enrollment, not necessarily the student's current major.
- From the Banner Main Menu, type GWRPLST, then press Enter.
- Click the Go button and then Next Section
- On the right side of the Parameter Values section, complete the parameter values as shown:
|Parameter||What To Type|
01: Population Application Code
Type the Banner module for which the population selection was created
02: Population Selection ID
Type in the name of your common population or the name you gave to your Combined Population Selection in earlier steps (all CAPS).
03: Population Creator ID
For a single common population type in COMMON (all CAPS). For a Combined Population–type in your user name.
04: Address Effective Date
Leave default of today's date
05: Address Type
Leave default of 1MA
06: Delete This Population (Y/N)
Leave default of N
07: Sort Code
1 = To sort by name
08: Term Code
Type the term code used when Population Selection was run, or the current term code if one was not used in Population Selection
Example: 201104 for Fall 2011
09: E-mail Selection
Leave default of P for MyPCC email address
What's the difference between the two email addresses?
- When you have finished entering the parameter values above, click the Next Section
- Click the Save button on the bottom right of your screen.
You will see a message at the bottom left of the screen: Look for Printout in yourname_gwrplst_99999.lis.
- Open Report Viewer to view and/or print your report.
Two files are created for this report:
- The file name that ends with .lis is a viewable report.
- The file name that ends with .txt contains the same information in download-friendly format.
To download the .txt report, click on the blue button that looks like this:
Go through the downloading process to save and convert your report into Excel format. Choose "tab delimited" and indicate "^" (carat symbol) as the delimiting character.
For more information on how to download reports, refer to: Downloading from Banner into Excel or Word.