The PWRFTAT report is helpful for verifying transcript audit information for Full Time professional employees at PCC, such as whether Human Resources has received their official transcripts and what degrees have been earned. (For Part Time Faculty transcript audio information, refer to PWRTRAT.)
This report can be generated for one department at a time or for an entire division or campus. It includes a list of employees, hire dates, position titles, majors and descriptions, and a column indicating whether an official transcript has been received by HR.
Required degrees for instruction are determined through the Subject Area Curriculum Committee (SACC). Questions regarding required degrees should be directed to the Dean of Academic Services.
- From the main Banner Menu screen, type PWRFTAT, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Click the Go button
- Click the Next Section to get to the "Parameter Values" section.
OR, just click with your mouse into the third section, "Parameter Values."
4. On the right side (under the "Values" column heading, see picture above), enter each Parameter Value as shown in the table below:
|Parameter||What to Type|
|01 Orgn Code|
The department budget code (Orgn. Code) associated with the employees you want information about. (Example: C30301)
To get an entire division or multiple Orgn. Codes, you can use the % sign. For example, C303% or C3% or C%.
|02 Sort By|
O = Sort by Orgn. Code
N = Sort by employee name.
5. When you have finished entering your parameter values above, click the Next Section
6. Click the Save button.
(For more information about saving reports, including saving your parameters for a future time, see the Banner Report Help page.)
7. Open Report Viewer and view your report.