The Banner page SFASTCA shows a student's "registration history" -- adds, drops, and any other registration activity occurring for that student during a given term. SFASTCA also shows the specifics of any grade changes that may have occurred after a grading deadline has passed. Billed Hours and Credit Hours are also viewable for each CRN.
- From the Banner Main Menu, type SFASTCA, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Type in the Student ID (usually the G Number) of the student you want information about.
- If you don't know the G Number, look it up by clicking on the 3 dots ID Search Tips. just to the right of the ID field. For details about searching for a G#, see our
- Type in the Term Code for the term you want.
4. You can leave the "Registration From" and "Registration To" fields blank, unless you are performing a special department-specific process.
5. Click the Go button.
The first two registration interactions will be displayed on your screen. To navigate to later registration interactions, press the Down Arrow on your keyboard.
Numeric sequence in which this transaction was made.
The 5-digit Course Reference Number.
The 3 alpha-character subject code for the class.
2, 3, or 4 character course number.
Not Used by PCC
If this class has been designated as one which can receive a CIP or CIPR grade, the code will be S or R respectively. Otherwise, it will be N.
The number of credits the student will receive for the class.
The number of tuition hours for which the student will be charged.
The method by which the student registered for the class:
RW = Web-registered
The effective date of the above Course Status activity
Date the student was first added to the CRN in question
Message, if any, regarding registration activity
|Error Flag||Error Indicator:|
L = Waitlist status
D = Dropped, eligible for delete
O = Registration performed with override
F = Fatal error prevented registration
With your cursor positioned on a CRN, look to the very bottom of the screen to see the date and time of registration
The actual date and time the transaction was performed (may be different from the Status Date.)
Login of the Banner-user who performed this transaction. OWAUSER = student registered online
If there are more registration interactions listed than can fit on the screen, use the Down Arrow on your keyboard (or click on the Scroll Bar) to view more records.
To start over and look up another student, click on the Start Over button.
- To exit, click on the