With the Banner page SHATATR, you can view course equivalencies -- how a particular course offering at another college or university matches an equivalent PCC course. This is especially helpful for advisors when evaluating student transcripts from other colleges.
- From the Banner Main Menu, type SHATATR, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Follow these steps to look up the Institution Code for the college you want:
- Click on the 3 dots just to the right of the Institution field.
- Double-click on the option "Source Validation Form" in the mini-window that appears.
Click on the down arrow next to Add Another Field and click on Description. Perform a search by typing part of the college name in the "Description" field. Use the "%" sign (the wild card symbol) at the beginning and end of your search criteria, and capitalize the first letter of every word:
Click the Go button(or press F8 on your keyboard) to get the results of your search:
Next, double-click on the Institution Code for the college you want.
- Back on the main screen, leave the Program field blank and click the Go button.
You can now use the down-arrow on your keyboard to scroll through the list of courses offered (see first picture at the top of this page). As you scroll, you will see PCC course equivalency information in the lower section of your screen.