- Your instructor will provide you with a course code which includes a free trial period of ALEKS.
- After the free trial period ends, you will have to purchase an ALEKS access code. An access code may be purchased at any PCC bookstore or directly within ALEKS.
- The cost to use ALEKS is less than the cost of purchasing a new textbook from the bookstore.
What are the system requirements for ALEKS?
Yes you will need different accounts for placement and classroom use. Unfortunately these are different products and vary greatly in their setup. Please create a different account for classroom use.
If you have an account from and ALC or ALM class, you do not need to create a new account. You can add a new class using the course code provided by your instructor.
Please contact your instructor if you answer yes to any of the statements below:
- Currently taking MTH 112 after passing a previous MTH 111 ALEKS course.
- Currently retaking MTH 111 or MTH 112 with ALEKS after earning a non-passing grade in a previous ALEKS course.
- Having difficulty purchasing an access code for use of ALEKS in your current course.