- CTE Customized Multi-Year Plan (MYP) - custom templates will be sent to CTE SAC chairs in October
- CTE Customized Summary Data Report (SDR) - this add-on to the customized MYPs will be sent to SAC chairs in January
- CTE Annual Assessment Report Template (also used for Reassessments)--provides details of one of the assessments included in the SDR
- TSA Worksheet - Visit https://www.pcc.edu/technical-skills-assessments/ for latest template and resource documents
Integration Year Pilot project: In 2021-2022, the LAC has developed a pilot project - this would be in lieu of an annual assessment project (not in addition to) for those SACs that submit a proposal (see first two questions in the Template below) by November 5, 2021. See additional informational materials below if you are interested in the pilot integration project.
- PCC Arts & Letters Integrative Learning Rubric, version 2.0
- PCC Science, Computer Science & Math Rubric for Quantitative Reasoning, version 2.5
- PCC Social Science Rubric for Social Analysis and Inquiry, version 2.5
- PCC Cultural Literacy Rubric for Social Justice Outcome, version 23.0 (view only--undergoing reconstruction in 2020-2021)
Assessment Process & Due Dates
CTE SACs will assess a portion of their degree and certificate* outcomes every year as outlined in their customized Multi-Year Plans (MYP), and will report summary data (on SDR) for all assessments conducted, including focal outcome and outcomes partially- or fully-assessed via TSAs. Each SAC will select one of the outcomes assessed from the SDR and provide a more detailed report of their process and findings on the CTE Annual Assessment Report (form to be linked above). The assessment phase is the initial assessment from which the SAC decides on appropriate responses to the findings, followed by the reassessment phase, which measures the effectiveness of the SAC's response to the initial assessment and, ideally, 'closes the loop.'As always, Perkins-funded programs will continue to administer TSAs (Technical Skill Attainments) and submit the results of same. The Grants Office and Academic Affairs must receive TSA results for all tests and all students (with IDs), but the aggregate results must also be included without student identifiers on the Summary Data Report for all outcomes partially- or fully-assessed via TSAs. For more information on TSAs, go to: https://www.pcc.edu/technical-skills-assessments/
CTE assessment coaches can give guidance on filling out the MYP, the SDR, and the LAC focal outcome reporting template.
- Completed 'blue' Summary Data portion of SAC's Multi-Year Plan for all outcomes assessed this year
- Completed CTE Annual Assessment Report and pertinent appendices. These documents will be posted to the public side of Spaces. Please refrain from including the names/IDs of students in, or the faculty teaching, the classes assessed.
- TSA results with student G numbers
2021-2022 LDC-DE Expectations