Use these shortcut links shortcuts to quickly navigate jump to the items you're most interested initems of particular interest:
- CTE Customized Multi-Year Plan (MYP) - custom templates will be were sent to CTE SAC chairs in October
- CTE Customized Summary Data Report (SDR) - this add-on to the customized MYPs will be sent to SAC chairs in January
- CTE Annual Focal Outcome Assessment Report (also used for Reassessments)--provides details of one of the assessments included in the SDR)
- TSA Worksheet - Visit https://www.pcc.edu/technical-skills-assessments/ for latest template and resource documents
- Summer 2020 Peer Reviewer's Critique Form (under construction–check back later this year)
CTE SACs will assess a portion of their degree and certificate* outcomes every year as outlined in their customized Multi-Year Plans (MYP), and will report summary data (on SDR) for all assessments conducted, including focal outcome and outcomes partially- or fully-assessed via TSAs. Each SAC will select one of the outcomes assessed in 2019-20 (, what is known as "focal outcome," ) and provide a more detailed report of their process and findings on the CTE Annual Focal Outcome Assessment Report (form to be linked above). The assessment phase is the initial assessment from which the SAC decides on appropriate responses to the findings, followed by the reassessment phase, which measures the effectiveness of the SAC's response to the initial assessment and, ideally, 'closes the loop.'
As always, Perkins-funded programs will continue to submit administer TSAs (Technical Skill Attainment (TSA) resultsAttainments) and submit the results of same. The Grants Office and Academic Affairs must receive TSA results for all tests and all students (with IDs), but the aggregate results must also be included without student identifiers on the Summary Data Report for all outcomes partially- or fully-assessed via TSAs. For more information on TSAs, go to: https://www.pcc.edu/technical-skills-assessments/
*The outcomes of all certificates one-year in length or longer,and all degrees, are to be assessed with some regularity. The exception is a department that has no full-year certificates or degrees; in that case, they need to assess the outcomes of their " less-than-one-year certificate(s). "
- Completed 'green' portion of the SAC's Multi-Year Plan (starting on Row 5 and filling in Column E forward)
- TSA Information Sheet, if requested by Academic Affairs (not needed from all SACs–Academic Affairs will be in touch with SACs as appropriate)
June 30, 2020, submit to firstname.lastname@example.org: