- American Association of Colleges and Universities (AAC&U) holds its annual General Education and Assessment conference February 11-13, 2021, in San Diego. Link to conference: https://www.aacu.org/events/2021-general-education-pedagogy-and-assessment. Note: PCC is an AAC&U member.
- Association for Assessment of Learning in Higher Education's (AALHE) conference, location and date TBA at: https://www.aalhe.org/2021-conference
Other Assessment Resources and Rubrics:
- Assessment Listserve: Subscribe to ASSESS at http://www.coe.uky.edu/lists/helists.php
- The VALUE rubrics developed by the Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U) are a great resource. Go to the AAC&U web page for detailed information about the rubrics, and click on this link to view the rubrics in a single PDF: VALUE Rubrics [pdf]. Please note, this PDF may not reflect the latest versions of the AAC&U rubrics.
- The Resource page on Institutional Assessment, from the University of Virginia, has great instructions on how to design rubrics for institutional assessment and includes many good examples of rubrics.
- Miami University offers a resource page with many ready-made rubrics, along with instructions and free software for designing your own.
- Comprehensive Collection of all Learning Assessment Resources, compiled by the North Carolina State University Planning and Analysis Department, is a resource list of articles, sites, and forums covering many elements of learning assessment.