- Your instructor will provide you with a course code which includes a free trial period of ALEKS.
- After the free trial period ends, you will have to purchase an ALEKS access code. An access code may be purchased at any PCC bookstore or directly within ALEKS.
- The cost to use ALEKS is less than the cost of purchasing a new textbook from the bookstore.
What are the system requirements for ALEKS?
Click here for the system requirements
Do I need to setup another ALEKS if I already have one for placement?
Yes you will need different accounts for placement and classroom use. Unfortunately these are different products and vary greatly in their setup. Please create a different account for classroom use.
Please contact your instructor if you answer yes to any of the statements below:
- Currently taking MTH 112 after taking a MTH 111 ALEKS course.
- Currently retaking MTH 111 or MTH 112 with ALEKS after earning a non-passing grade in a previous ALEKS course.
- Having difficulty purchasing an access code for use of ALEKS in your current course.