- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Over the next year Banner will be upgraded from version 8 to version 9. The Banner 9 Upgrade is a significant project and will proceed in close partnership between IT, Student Affairs, Financial Services, Human Resources and Banner users across the district.
FOLLOW THIS PAGE: We will be posting updates here regularly. You can be automatically notified when there's a change by clicking the ... then theicon in the upper right corner of this page
Summer Upgrade News - changes to searching and new identity fields
- Banner 9 quirks & tips
- Banner 9 Documentation
- Get upgrade training
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Basic Navigation
- New Argos Reports
- Banner 9 Project FAQ
- Banner 9 & Image Now
- Banner 8 documentation
- Banner Basic Navigation
- Alphabetical list of "how tos"
- List of F pages - Finance (Budgets, Accounting, Purchasing)
- List of N pages - Human Resources (employee positions, payroll, personnel)
- List of P pages - Human Resources (employee jobs, positions, payroll, personnel)
- List of S pages - Student (Admissions, Registration, Schedule Entry, Student Records)
- List of T pages - Accounts Receivable (Billing)
- Schedule Entry
WHY ARE WE UPGRADING?
- Support from the vendor for version 8 will end in 2018
- The version 9 upgrade brings a welcome update to the look and feel of Banner
WHAT IS CHANGING?
- Banner accessed from http://intranet.pcc.edu/banner/login/ will be upgraded from version 8 to version 9. We call this Banner Admin
- Banweb - those screens we see inside MyPCC - is not impacted by this project (but there is an upgrade for it on the horizon) Banweb is being renamed Self Service
- Some Banner screens will load in Banner 8, for now
- Take a video tour of Banner 9
- A few Banner pages are moving to Argos
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - includes answers to...
- When will Banner 9 be live?
- When will there be training?
- Will Banner be down?
PROJECT COMMUNICATIONS ARCHIVE