- Banner accessed from http://intranet.pcc.edu/banner/login/ will be upgraded from version 8 to version 9. We call this Banner Admin
- Banweb - those screens we see inside MyPCC - is not impacted by this project (but there is an upgrade for it on the horizon) Banweb is being renamed Self Service
- A few Banner pages are moving to Argos (see question below)
Q: What 's did not change about Banner with the upgrade to version 9?
A: There's plenty about Banner that did not change such as..
Q: Are any of the screens I use going away?
Anchor argos argos
A: A few screens moved to a different application - Argos - that is a better tool for displaying data, including:
- PWAELVE - online instructions
- GWIPORT - online instructions
- FWIDETL - online instructions
GWILOOK - online instructions
Q: How will I get access to the new Argos screens I used to have in Banner?
A: If you use any of the pages listed above in Banner regularly, please sign up for online Argos training by sending eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Is Argos training required?
A: If you don't currently have an Argos account, completing one of the training sessions is required.
Q: I'm not sure if I use one of those Argos pages in Banner. How can I find out?
A: We will contacted everyone affected by this change, who used one of these screens in Banner previously, to let them know about this change and training requirements.