This page is under construction as of September 2017.
Assessment of student learning is a crucial piece of what PCC submits to its accrediting agency, the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) www.nwccu.org. To remain compliant with accreditation standards, we must:
- be engaged in learning assessment in some creative way
- be able to show we are using what we learn to make adjustments and improvements
For information about PCC's assessment process and this year's reporting forms, see Templates and Process .
Curious as to how the Proposed Framework for General Education at PCC will impact assessment? Check out Chris Brooks'
**News and Announcements**
- Learning Assessment at PCC online course modules are now live! https://tinyurl.com/pcclearningassessment
- Learning Assessment FAQ 2021-2022
- This document, developed by Sara Robertson and LAC Leadership in Fall 2021, offers answers to many of your learning assessment questions
- General Education Courses: Info for Fall 2021
- This is a copy of an Email sent by Ann Cary on June 4, 2021 describing the General Education Assessment process for 2021-2022
- Signature Assignment development information
- This document, developed in June 2021, offers some guidance to the fundamentals of, and resources for, developing a signature assignment and a General Education course.
- Why join the LAC?
- This info sheet shares many of the reasons being a member of the LAC can enrich your own and your SAC's assessment experiences. Check it out and consider joining. Contact Sara Robertson, email@example.com, if you are interested.