This page is under construction as of 9/26/2017.
Shortcuts to Page Sections:
SACs with several degree(s) and/or certificate(s) with unique or unrelated outcomes should contact their LAC coach to discuss the possibility of a longer cycle.
November XX, 2017: Planning sections of the LAC Focal Assessment/Reassessment Reports - Sections 1 through 3X only! Focal Assessment - On the appropriate template:
- Use the Multistate Collaborative Participation Form in lieu of the ARF or RRF if your SAC is participating in the MSC in 2016-17
- Use the LAC Assessment Report Form for an initial assessment, or
- Use the LAC Reassessment Report Form for a follow-up assessment. Help Guide for CTE Assessment & Reassessment Report Forms (created in 2014, but still relevant)
November XX, 2017: New or updated Multi-Year Plan (MYP). Assessment coaches can tell SACs if their MYP is out of date
- Use the CTE Multi-Year Plan template. Help Guide for CTE Multi-Year Plan Help Guide (may reference 2014, but remains relevant)
June XX, 2018: Focal Assessment Findings, and Summary Data Report of non-TSA Degrees and Certificate
- Use the second half of the ARF or RRF (sections X through XX) submitted in November and make corrections, if any, to the planning sections (1 through XX). This may include changes in process and/or completing information that wasn't decided or available when the planning section of the report was due.
- Use the LAC CTE Summary Data Report Form
Submit ALL completed plans and reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org