- are used for goods/services already received by the college.
- must be no more than $2999.99.
- require that you look up the Vendor history in FWLOOKV to see if this payment has already been made or if it is related to an existing Purchase Order contract.
- require that you confirm that the Vendor account is active in Banner. See FTMVEND Vendor Maintenance for documentation.
- are used only if your first preference, to pay with the Purchasing Card (PCard), is not applicable.
- Some payments cannot be made with the PCard such as; paying honorariums, reimbursing employees, or subscriptions, memberships, dues and fees from non-profit organizations. If the Direct Pay Invoice payment is for professional services, follow the requirements on the Honorarium page.
- Leave the word NEXT in the Document Number field
- Type the Vendor code into the Vendor field.
- If you do not know the code, search for it in FTMVEND.
- If the Vendor is not Active, refer to the process required for setting up a new vendor or re-establishing a previous one . (https://intranet.pcc.edu/finance/purchasing/vendors/) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this is a reimbursement to an employee for an authorized college business expense, the Vendor Code is the employee's G number. If the employee has never been reimbursed in this way, email Purchasing or email@example.com to request activation of their Vendor Code (G number). The employee is required to submit acceptable documentation such as Receipts or Payment Statements indicating that they have made the payment from their personal funds.
- Click on the Go button and the Vendor's name will auto-fill.
- Verify that this is the Vendor you're choosing to pay.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information related to Vendors and Vendor Codes.