- Select the Term: On the next screen, indicate the Term you want. If the term you want is not already selected, use the drop-down menu to select it. Press “Submit” to continue.
- Select the Student: Type the Student's G number in the “Student or Advisee ID” box. (You cannot use the SS# in this field.)
***Please Note: You must know the student’s G Number beforehand. The “Student and Advisee Query” option does not work.
- Press submit.
- Verify that the correct student appears on the next screen:
- If it IS the correct student, click on the button button at the bottom of the page.
- If it ISN’T the correct student, click to start over choose the ID Selection link to try again.
On the next screen, you will see a list of the classes the student is currently enrolled in, as well as any overrides that currently exist for the student. Below this, you will see the Registration Overrides section, where you can perform up to three (3) overrides for the student.
- In the Override column in the lower section, use the drop-down menu to choose from the list of Override types:
- In the Course column, use the drop-down menu to choose the course you want to perform the override for. (The only courses that will be displayed are ones for which you are the Primary Instructor.) You can choose up to three (3) override types for up to three different courses per student.
Make sure to select all applicable overrides.
When you are finished selecting overrides, Click on the buttonthe submit button.
- The next screen will confirm the overrides you have just created. Verify that the override types, classes, and student are all correct.
- If you made a mistake, click on to the ID Selection link to try again. to start over.
- If everything is correct, click on the the submit button.
You are DONE! You will get a confirmation that lets you know your overrides were successfully completed:
The override you placed will appear in the Banner form SFASRPO and the student will be able to register for the class.
Please inform the student that you have submitted the override(s) for him/her and that they need to register for the course using MyPCC. To register, they would click on the "Add/Drop Classes" link, located in the yellow Registration Services channel at the center of the MyPCC Home tab:.
Students must register by the late add deadline (two business days after the course drop deadline); after that date, registration will no longer be allowed.
Video Demo of the Prerequisite Override ProcessUpdated 3/2020