- LDC-DE Assessment Plan (and Report) Form for a first-round assessment
- LDC-DE Reassessment Plan (and Report) Form for a "closing the loop" assessment
- Year 2 "All-In" Report 2018-2019 (under development) - a spring report required of LDC-DE SACs that did "All-In" last year and are closing the loop on that project in 2018-19need to report findings of results analysis
- Summer 2019 Peer Reviewer's Critique Form (still under construction–check back later this year)
- PCC Arts & Letters Integrative Learning Rubric, version 1.5
- PCC Science, Computer Science & Math Rubric for Quantitative Reasoning, version 1.5
- PCC Social Science Rubric for Critical Thinking, version 1.5
- PCC Draft Cultural Awareness/Literacy rubric Note: There will be no reassessment of Cultural Literacy this year, as the rubric has changed substantially. If any SAC opts to use the revised CL rubric, it should be treated as an "initial assessment" of the outcome and should be reported on the Assessment Report Form.
Proceed with Caution! Important Updates in Progress as of 9/24/2018!
LDC-DE SACs conduct and report on one assessment project. SACs may assess a Discipline Subject Area Committee (DSAC) outcome (new this year), assess Cultural Literacy, or assess/reassess an exploratory outcome. Note: There will be no reassessment of Cultural Literacy this year, as the rubric has changed substantially. If any SAC opts to use the revised CL rubric, it should be treated as an "initial assessment" of the outcome and should be reported on the Assessment Report Form. The are free to assess or reassess outcomes of their choosing. The LAC suggests that the SACs ought to focus on either course-level or program-level outcomes, and, when possible, to focus on highly-enrolled courses. To be clear, LDC SACs no longer have to assess the core outcomes.
SACs are responsible for collecting student artifacts, norming the faculty evaluators, evaluating the artifacts, and, ultimately, analyzing the results of this year's assessment. There is no districtSAC-level "All-In" project in 2018-19.
LDC-DE SACs assess or reassess program-level or course-level outcomes.