- LDC-DE Assessment Plan (and Report) Formfor a first-round assessmentfor an initial (first round) assessment
- LDC-DE Reassessment Plan (and Report) Form for a when the SAC is reassessing an outcome following changes to teaching or curriculum (aka "closing the loop"). If changes have been made to the assessment tools (e.g., exams, rubrics, etc.), use the LAC Assessment Report Form as this is a new initial assessment.
- Year 2 "All-In" Report 2018-2019 (under development) - a spring report required of LDC-DE SACs that did "All-In" last year and need to report findings of results analysis
- Summer 2019 Peer Reviewer's Critique Form (still under construction–check back later this year)
CTE SACs are responsible for conducting summative assessments of all degrees and certificates within a two-year cycle (according to their Multi-Year Plan). Programs receiving federal Perkins funds must file state-mandated annual summary data reports, called Technical Skills Attainments (TSAs), every Junealso must conduct Technical Skill Attainment (TSA) assessments annually. The TSA reports must be filed with PCC's Institutional Effectiveness Office with a copy provided to Dr. Kendra Cawley in Academic Affairs . SACs whose programs are not fully assessed via TSAs must complete the LAC's Summary Data Report (SDR) along with their Assessment or Reassessment report, explained beloweach July.
Additionally each year, every CTE SAC conducts an assessment aimed at improvement--called "focal" assessmentEach year, SACs select one of the degree and certificate outcomes assessed that year as their 'focal outcome' and report to the LAC on the assessment process and the results. A focal assessment has two parts, which can be performed in separate calendar years:
- The assessment phase: An initial assessment from which the SAC decides on appropriate responses to the findings; followed by...
- The reassessment phase: A follow-up assessment that explores the effectiveness of the SAC's response to the initial assessment.
SACs with several degree(s) and/or certificate(s) with unique or unrelated outcomes should contact their LAC coach to discuss the possibility of a longer cycle.
November 26, 2018:
- Report required TSA data to Institutional Effectiveness as per usualand to Kendra Cawley
- Use the LAC Assessment Report Form for an initial (first round) assessment, or
- Use the LAC Reassessment Report Form for a when the SAC is reassessing an outcome after making changes to teaching or curriculum (aka "closing the loop" assessment). If changes have been made to the assessment tools (e.g., exams, rubrics, etc.), use the LAC Assessment Report Form as this is a new initial assessment.
June 17, 2019: Assessment findings