SFAREGF provides a quick view of a student's registration status for a given term -- all courses registered for, dates of registration, billed hours and credit/CEU hours. To view more course detail, you may prefer to use SFAREGQ.
(Note: To determine if the student is actually registered in a given class (rather than 'waitlisted' or 'dropped'), check the "status code" for each listed course. See details below.)
1) From the banner Menu type SFAREGF, then press Enter.
2) In the Term field, type the six-digit term code. (Use the table at right for help, or use the Ellipsis icon to view a list of term codes.)
3) Enter the G number in the ID number field. If you do not have the ID number handy, click the ellipsis icon next to the ID field to search. Consult the search procedures at: 4 Ways to Look up a G Number
4) Click the Go button.
5) If the student has registration activity for the term, each course will be listed in the bottom section of the screen.
Please note that the '"Status" field indicates the Registration Status for each course listed. The student is only registered for classes in which the code RE, RW, or DW appears. Other codes convey a status of "dropped" or "waitlisted."
| RW = Web-registered|
RE = Registered in Person, by FAX, or phone.
DW = Dropped for a 'W'.
6) To start over, or to check the status of another student, click the "Start over" button and follow steps 2-5 above.
Field Code Details:
|CRN||The 5-digit Course Reference Number|
|Subj||The 3 alpha-character subject code for the class|
|Crse||2, 3, or 4 character course number|
|Sec||Not Used by PCC|
|Cred||Lists number of credits or CEU hours student will earn|
|Bill||Lists number of hours to be billed tuition rate|
|Lvl||Level; X = Credit course, Y = Non-Credit Course, Z = CEU Course|
|Budget campus sponsoring the class, NOT necessarily the campus wher the class is located|
1 = Sylvania / 2 = Cascade / 3 = Rock Creek / 4 = Open Campus-Cascade
5 = Contract Out of District / 6 = Educational Services
7 = Tillamook Bay CC / 8 = Columbia Gorge CC / 9 = Oregon Coast CC
K = Open Campus-Rock Creek
|Codes which indicate registered for the term:|
RE= Registered in Person, by fax, or by telephone
RW = Registered by Web
DW = Dropped for a W
Codes which indicate NOT registered for the term:
DD = Dropped/Deleted (special reg code)
D1 = Dropped for 100% refund
D0 = Dropped with 0% refund
CC = Class Canceled
WL = WAITLISTED but not registered at this time
|Tui Fee||Special Tuition or Fees associated with the class|