With the FWIUSER query screen, Banner users can look up who created a given Requisition, Direct Pay Invoice, Purchase Order or other online document.
Documentation Creation Date
Banner User ID (login) of the person who created the document
Whether the document was Completed, Approved, and/or Cancelled
You must first know the Document Number in order to access this information. (If you know the user who created the document and don't know the Document Number, refer to Banner form FWLOOKU.)
FWIUSER contains information about Purchase Orders, Invoices, Requisitions, Journal Vouchers (including budget transfers) and Checks.
1. From the Banner Main Menu, type FWIUSER, then Press Enter.
2. In the Document Type field, enter the appropriate code for the type of document you want details about. Use the table below as a guide:
Type of Document
|Invoice or Direct Pay|
|Journal Voucher |
(usually, a Budget Transfer)
3. After typing in the Document Type, press Tab (or Enter).
4..In the Doc Number field, type in your document number.
Make sure you type the number zero (0) and not the letter O when typing in document numbers.
For Invoice numbers, type a the capital letter "I" at the beginning and not the number "1" (for exampleI0201249).
5. Click Next Block to view information about your document.
6. To view additional details such as Invoice or Check Detail, go up to the "Related" menu at the top of your screen and select the appropriate Option.
7. Click Rollback to return to the top of the FWIUSER screen and start over.
8. To exit FWIUSER, click on the Exit button .