Banner Combined Population Selection -- GWR3PAL (Mailing Labels)
GWR3PAL creates mailing labels from a Combined Population Selection that has been previously created. It is run after the user has gone through the steps to create a Combined Population Selection.
GWR3PAL is used to print mailing labels directly from Banner Report Viewer using Avery 5160 address labels.
- From the Banner Main Menu, type GWR3PAL, then press Enter.
- Click into the parameter value area for number 1.
- On the right side of the Parameter Values section, complete the parameter values as shown:
What to Type
05: Address Type
06: Sort Order
To sort labels by Zip Code, leave the default of Z
07: Delete Population?
Leave default of N
- When you are finished completing the above parameters, check the "Save Parameter Set as" box (you don't have to name your parmeter set).
- Click the icon.
The process will conclude by displaying a message at the bottom left of your screen that reads: Look for Printout in yourname_gwr3pal_99999.lis.
Part 2: View and Print Your Labels from Report Viewer
Labels can be printed directly from Report Viewer. When this report appears in Report Viewer, you will see a "Labels" link just to the right of the blue dots.
- Open Report Viewer and find the name of this report on your list of reports. (The name will include "gwr3pal" in its title.)
- Click on the "Labels" link on the right side of the report line.
GWR3PAL is designed to work with Avery Standard Labels, size #5160.
- Print the report.
For help with this process, contact the IT Training Team.