Banner Combined Population Selection -- SWRUNOF (Unofficial Transcript)
SWRUNOF, the unofficial transcript report, can be run for multiple students after following the steps to run a Combined Population Selection. It shows students' grades, degrees/certificates earned, credits earned, GPA, and more.
- From the Banner Main Menu, type SWRUNOF, then press Enter.
- Click the Next Block icon TWICE to get to the "Parameter Values" block.
- On the right side of the Parameter Values section, complete the parameter values as shown:
|Parameter||What To Type|
01: Use Population Selection
Type Y for yes (Y in CAPS)
02: Student ID
(Leave this field blank)
03: Address Selection Date
Type in today's date (if it does not already appear).
Example: 02-JAN-2012 for January, 2, 2012
04: Address Priority and Type
Leave default of 1MA
05: Population Selection ID
Type in the name of the Combined Population Selection you created in earlier steps (all CAPS).
|06: Population Application Code||Type STUDENT in CAPS|
07: Population Creator ID
Type in your Banner login in CAPS.
08: Print Control Report
We recommend typing Y so you can view report result details on the last page of the report.
- When you have finished entering the parameter values above, click the Next Block icon.
- Click the
For other saving options and help saving your report parameters for next time, refer to: Saving Your Report Parameters.Save icon on the top left of your screen.
You will see a message at the bottom left of the screen: Look for Printout in yourname_swrunof_99999.lis.
- Open Report Viewer to view and/or print your report.